Scary Movie 5

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Scary Movie 5

Post by Levellass »

So, I don't want to poke into this myself, but how bad is it. (If it is good, how drunk or high do you have to be before this occurs.)

Are there any other movies out that might be worth seeing? You're months ahead of us over here.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Oddly enough, this weekend I'm finally seeing a movie. Last one I saw was The Impossible, about a tsunami during a family vacation overseas. Before that it was... Captain America, so I don't get out much. Was planning on seeing 42 with my wife after we get our kids wrangled up and stabled elsewhere.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness :disguised
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
_mr_m_
Vortimaestro

Post by _mr_m_ »

It's another entry in the Scary Movie series. 'Nuff said.' If you have to be drunk or high to sit through a film, it probably isn't worth seeing.

The only films I have any plans to see in the coming months here in the US are The Great Gatsby and Iron Man 3.
"I just drew this stupid little fish." -- Tom Hall
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

_mr_m_ wrote:The only films I have any plans to see in the coming months here in the US are The Great Gatsby and Iron Man 3.
Same here. But likely won't be seeing Iron Man till it's on DVD. Only one I'm really looking forward to is the next Tron, which wont be for several years. Oh wait, and the next Cap Am movie.
Plasma Captain
Vorticon Elite

Post by Plasma Captain »

I have no plans to see this undoubtedly awful movie, and the implications drawn from the fact that they even decided to make another movie have increased my overall level of disappointment with humanity.

That being said, I'll probably watch the next Iron Man.
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

For me Man of Steel, Iron Man 3 and OH YEAH....Star Trek.