Snake Evader

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Plasma Captain
Vortininja

Snake Evader

Post by Plasma Captain » Thu May 18, 2017 0:32

I'm running a Kickstarter campaign for my game, Snake Evader:

Please check it out here!

We're also on Steam Greenlight!

Snake Evader is a game that combines Snake, Pac-Man, Bomberman, and more into one unique new multiplayer experience! Collect golden eggs, evade robotic snakes, compete with friends, trap bad guys, and even grow a trail of fire out of your bum! In the demo, you can play three game modes:
  • Evader Mode - Collect Golden Eggs while avoiding four robotic snakes, each with its own personality traits. Complete objectives to unlock characters! 1 level is available.
  • Survival Mode - It's like Evader Mode, but with 2-4 human or AI players. Collect the most eggs and survive until the end to win! 2 levels are available.
  • Snake Mode - Collect Platinum Eggs to grow your own trail of flames and trap your opponents! 2 levels are available.
In the final release, there will be more levels, many more unlockable characters, a Maze Mode, bosses, and much more.

Questions? Concerns? Criticisms? Let's talk!

Relevant Links
* Demo!
* Twitter (for updates/videos/comics)
* YouTube Promo
* Website
* Many GIF's and mockups

ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Plasma Captain on Tue May 30, 2017 22:05, edited 2 times in total.

Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Re: Snake Evader

Post by Roobar » Thu May 18, 2017 3:46

OMG the music is terrible in the promotional video! Anyways, I've backed this early bird. Can you place bombs to kill those snakes? Good luck with your campaign.

Plasma Captain
Vortininja

Re: Snake Evader

Post by Plasma Captain » Thu May 18, 2017 4:03

Hahah, I'm sorry that you don't like the music. It remains a work-in-progress and will likely take the biggest chunk of development time overall. I'm always open to constructive criticism.

Thanks for backing!

The only thing the players can do is run, so no bombs - you have to outmaneuver your opponents (snakes can get trapped and explode, though).