Editing CK Videos

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
XrackProject
Vortininja

Editing CK Videos

Post by XrackProject »

Hey my friends,

I just wanted to show you how my Software Screen looks like when im editing a CK video. Modders post pixelart, I post a screenshot of my editing! :lol

https://twitter.com/XrackProject/status ... 6181045251
A project for lifetime.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Re: Editing CK Videos

Post by Roobar »

Yeah, when you want to add and change a lot of things in a video, it gets complicated and takes a lot of time and effort to complete.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Oh yes indeed. Tons of slicing and dicing if you want your video to look fancy. Ain't Keen -3 great? I wonder how CyberZero and fam are doing.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
XrackProject
Vortininja

Post by XrackProject »

Compared to other youtubers like "8-BitRyan" this is actually nothing. His videos contain like 5 times more of slices and clips... But yes, it takes a lof of time to create something nice. I invest only 1 or 2 hours per video for editing because I want to keep it as a hobby and no full time job.

I just discovered Keen Episode 3 today and recorded it right away! :) I love the style and also that the whole story is happening on earth. I have never seen Keen on Earth before and I love when modders try to create something completely new. Im pretty excited to play the full version in some months or years...(?) :love
A project for lifetime.