I finally found my Prince of Persia manual =D

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

I finally found my Prince of Persia manual =D

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

I tried looking up online versions of the PoP instruction booklet to keep the letter potions from killing me in the first level, but the letters clearly didn't match up. The instruction PDFs I found online were obviously not identical, maybe because the Windows version (or whatever port) of the game didn't have the same instructions as my mac version. And I REFUSE to play any PoP that has crappy graphics and doesn't live up to the posterity of the sacred Mac PoP :x

Today my dad finally found the old thing in his house. I haven't seen it for over ten years! My chances of beating PoP was all but hopeless, but now I finally recovered the key to drinking the right potion between every level (tried and true!) Now, for the first time in over a decade, I am on the second floor in Prince of Persia! I have never ever beaten this game before, not once in my life, so don't spoil anything for me guys! :dopefish
I do distinctly remember this evil mirror prince that I never figured out how to kill. Surely I'll figure out how to get past him this time :foot
I am so psyched! :D
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass