[Release] Vinyl Goddess from Mars Level editor + level pack

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
Hisymak
Vortininja

Re: [Release] Vinyl Goddess from Mars Level editor + level pack

Post by Hisymak »

elecdude33 wrote:Would be nice to see a good Jill of the Jungle level editor (most likely the full version of JillEdit can't be acquired anymore and the in-game editor, though usable, could stand to be more user friendly), but it's certainly easier to sit around and talk about what level editors one would like to exist than it is to make level editors so y'know...
Have you tried Camoto Studio ? It apparently can edit Jill of the Jungle levels, not sure how much. This program can also edit levels for many different DOS games, here's the list.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Re: [Release] Vinyl Goddess from Mars Level editor + level pack

Post by entropicdecay »

Hisymak wrote:
elecdude33 wrote:Would be nice to see a good Jill of the Jungle level editor (most likely the full version of JillEdit can't be acquired anymore and the in-game editor, though usable, could stand to be more user friendly), but it's certainly easier to sit around and talk about what level editors one would like to exist than it is to make level editors so y'know...
Have you tried Camoto Studio ? It apparently can edit Jill of the Jungle levels, not sure how much. This program can also edit levels for many different DOS games, here's the list.
I have, if I recall correctly it didn't seem to yet be capable of fully editing the levels? Though I don't remember for sure.

Edit: I tried to use the Vinyl level editor, but when I try to open or create a level, it gives me an error message about an access violation. Do you know what might cause this?