Old Old Old Music

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
_mr_m_
Vortimaestro

Old Old Old Music

Post by _mr_m_ »

I spent a little bit of time digging through my folk's computer and came across some *REALLY* old recordings/songs I did way back in 2004 (pretty sure I had just started high school that year)

Anyway, I found at least one noteworthy song to share (and I'll add more links as I find them)

The first item I have to share is a remix/mashup/whatever of a song from Rise of the Triad. I don't take too much credit for it, as I twisted some demo samples/loops to work with the song.

Damn, was I young when I did this, and damn, did I not know what I was doing...

So, uh, enjoy?
I Take the Stairs
[/url]
"I just drew this stupid little fish." -- Tom Hall
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

I salute you and your balls, good sir.
I can't imagine ever releasing any of my early recordings from when I was 13-15.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
ALMN
Vortininja

Post by ALMN »

I sold an album when i was a sophomore (i think) in high school called "Butt Turds" with MSPaint album art etc. sold 5 copies for 5 bux a pop. so i sold every copy i printed and even swindled an extra buck from 2 of the people i sold to for my autograph
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

ALMN wrote:I sold an album when i was a sophomore (i think) in high school called "Butt Turds" with MSPaint album art etc. sold 5 copies for 5 bux a pop. so i sold every copy i printed and even swindled an extra buck from 2 of the people i sold to for my autograph
Any chance of posting it?
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
ALMN
Vortininja

Post by ALMN »

i don't have any of the files anymore. there's a myspace but tbh idk if i really want anybody to hear that garg ass music
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bernie »

er, is there something embarrasing about this piece of music?

i thought it was really good :D nice going Mr M.