What Music Are You Listening To?

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Post by Nospike » Sun May 07, 2017 11:18

I've been hit with a vaporwave craze recently. I usually try to avoid the ambient, atmospheric kind of stuff as I find it a bit boring, and instead concentrate on finding sample-heavy music that has a lot of character. Floral Shoppe by Macintosh Plus is my favorite album as of now, despite its (IMO undeserved) status of a joke/meme.
It just might be done someday. The chance is always there.

Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson » Thu May 18, 2017 17:36

Mega Drive's latest album – Seas of Infinity. For all you Retrowave/Synthwave fans out there, I recommend giving Mega Drive a shot (you probably already have). I'm not sure if their(?) latest album is as good as the previous ones, though.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."

Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Post by Benvolio » Thu May 18, 2017 18:35

chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis » Fri May 19, 2017 6:50

I've been on a Gorillaz kick ever since Humanz was released and I incorporated it into my current fanfiction. I find myself listening to a lot of their music now;

Last Living Souls - Demon Days

Empire Ants - Plastic Beach

We Got the Power - Humanz

I'm binging on We GOt the Power in particular, it's a short piece but it is immensely dense in energy. It manages to stabilize my mood greatly.

Commander Keen for Super Smash Flash 2.