Paying Penance

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Paying Penance

Post by Rorie »

A lot of you particular some of the Americans who I repeatedly insulted and offending are probably not happy that I'm back posting here again
after the carnage I inflicted before I got myself banned twice, however I have been giving another chance, and I intend to learn from it, which is primarily why I have started this topic, there was a lot of members I had a go at regrading their political affiliations, Democrat, Republican, NRA, I apologize to all of those who I called traitors, but please note my beliefs about the GOP killing the U.S not economically but socially will not change, I am blessed to live in a country like Australia and how lucky we are compared to the U.S even though our government is attempting to Americanize Australia more and more every single day, The Liberal Party which governs Australia federally is in disarray, we have had 4 Prime Ministers in the last 7 years, 2 of them Liberal and the other 2 Labor, and the instability is not over yet, Australia will have yet another PM chosen by the ruling party before 2017 is over before we can finally kick out the liberals 2 years from now unless the Governor General intervenes and sacks the cabinet which would mean that the only alternative to having a PM would be to install the leader of the federal opposition as PM whom which elections would soon follow

keenmaster486, I reach out to you mate in seeking your forgiveness, you put up with me for a very long time, I have nothing against you for reporting me, you did what you had to do to maintain order, I am not proud of how I let you down, take your time If you're willing to talk to me, if you choose not to I fully understand

Anyways now that I'm back I hope to avoid further conflict and even though I may not talk about Commander Keen, I am passionate about politics and I still believe that there is good out there, and I will express my views in a more polite and civil manner
Last edited by Rorie on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Re: Paying Penance

Post by keenmaster486 »

Dude! Absolutely you are 100% forgiven, I totally appreciate you saying that! Don't give it another thought.

I certainly hope the disarray in your politics in Australia is quickly resolved! And of course you shouldn't change your opinions - stand up for what you believe in!
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

keenmaster486 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 23:24 Dude! Absolutely you are 100% forgiven, I totally appreciate you saying that! Don't give it another thought.

I certainly hope the disarray in your politics in Australia is quickly resolved! And of course you shouldn't change your opinions - stand up for what you believe in!
Thanks Mate, when I call you mate it is customary in Australia to refer a Friend that way as it is New Zealand bro and Like you refer me to as in dude because you are an American

Anyways back on topic, Australia had it coming as in a period of unstable governments, for 11 years from 1996, that was the last time we had a stable Prime Minister, he name was John Howard and he did many good things for this country, some bad but still as 2007 Australia Decides came, we kicked out a government by our own democratic right, it wasn't because we were booming, we voted out the government of the day only because we felt that 15 years of liberal government would be far too long, despite the fact Robert Menzies was our longest serving PM
Up yours Fleexy!
nanomekia
Vorticon Elite

Post by nanomekia »

'ey, welcome back mate, good to see you again, have a cuppa.

Politics are a right bugger aren't they? I'm quite sad to hear that Australia is starting to go the way of the stupid. Is there no justice? Is there no sanity? Is there no--...well, no, there probably isn't.
Writer. Translator. Player of games. Only bites when asked nicely.

"That's ten pounds of yikes in a five-pound bag."
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Hello mate (Becoming popular in the USA in certain circles)

Welcome back over here and over there, if ya know what I mean ;)
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
candyjack
Vortininja

Post by candyjack »

Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

I can't help but feel I missed something...
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Levellass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:48 I can't help but feel I missed something...
I got myself banned for breaking the rules and have been given another chance to make good and I intend to make the most of that opportunity, is that what you missed Levellass?
Last edited by Rorie on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49, edited 1 time in total.
Up yours Fleexy!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

I have no idea,epic things happen when I'm away, be the massive arguments, releases of waves of mods or exciting new developments. I must be jinxed.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

FUCL DA POLESH
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

I have sent an apology pm to Ceilick, surprisingly no reply if he's a dreaded republican, he must be brainwashed by heir trump, probably voted for him too as trump repeatedly brings the world closer to WWII and all out nuclear annihilation, this is why trump needs to keep his mouth shut about North Korea, every time he does so, North Korea retaliates!
Up yours Fleexy!
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Post by keenmaster486 »

Oh Rorie, Rorie, take care that you do not perpetuate stereotypes.

There are a lot of people who would follow Trump off a cliff into a pool of lava if he led them.

Remember that not every Republican is like that. I certainly am not. I have my own opinion about Trump which is difficult to fit into a box. I wouldn't put Ceilick in a box either!

Perhaps you would be surprised to learn that there is significant diversity within the Republican party.

Hell, I don't even like the Republicans. I'm more of a libertarian.
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

keenmaster486 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 17:27 Oh Rorie, Rorie, take care that you do not perpetuate stereotypes.

There are a lot of people who would follow Trump off a cliff into a pool of lava if he led them.

Remember that not every Republican is like that. I certainly am not. I have my own opinion about Trump which is difficult to fit into a box. I wouldn't put Ceilick in a box either!

Perhaps you would be surprised to learn that there is significant diversity within the Republican party.

Hell, I don't even like the Republicans. I'm more of a libertarian.
Mate, it's cool if he doesn't get back to me, I'm not here to make friends anyway, I am here to point out that trump's a traitor and anybody who follows him is going to go down in flames!
Up yours Fleexy!
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

Rorie wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 I'm not here to make friends anyway, I am here to point out that trump's a traitor and anybody who follows him is going to go down in flames!
This forum was created to discuss about a video game from the 90's.
If you're only here to discuss politics, then why are you here?
RESTING SPACE
EXPLORER FACE
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

:mort
out now (link) : Image