Hand injury

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

This is a good recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/46299/olie ... doughnuts/ though mine differs since it's third hand and involves apple.

Hand is getting better, which is odd to say as the skin is peeling off. Hopefully my time off work can give me a little patching leeway before new year's.

candyjack wrote:Wait, since when is there such a thing as a 'typing hand'? I thought people typed using both hands? Or do you use something like this?
Mousing hand? Drag-and-drop hand? Certainly typing with one hand has been darn tricky.

Benvolio wrote:Interesting! I like Dutch things. I believe the mysterious Levellord also has dutch roots. Or at least I seem to remember several segments of her mods being translated into Dutch and German (and I also believe she has Irish roots although this was never elaborated upon).

Anyway... get well soon!
She did (Does?) Half Dutch I think, and a lot of other things. She introduced me to a few things like salty licorice but mostly I do this because my (Canadian!) neighbors do and they sort of drag me along.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Have you ever tried sticking your left hand into your right pocket?
out now (link) : Image