Account Activation

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Ceilick is very inactive nowadays. But I can't see tulip either here.
Yeah, piece of cake!
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

I am here from time to time, but I cannot do much on the problem itself other than to activate people manually when I check my mails.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
XrackProject
Vortininja

Re: Account Activation

Post by XrackProject »

I had an issue after I changed my password. Both passwords, old and new didnt work and the "I forgot my password" feature probably doesnt work, because Im supposed to recieve an email with a new password, but nothing happened yet. My first account was called "Xrackproject" but I made now a second one, since my first one only had 2 posts.
A project for lifetime.
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

I can reset your password for you and send the new one to the e-mail specified in your other profile. Will that work? We can even merge this account into the other, if you like. The "forgot password" mechanism is currently not working, but I will try to fix that.
XrackProject
Vortininja

Post by XrackProject »

Fleexy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 16:53 I can reset your password for you and send the new one to the e-mail specified in your other profile. Will that work? We can even merge this account into the other, if you like. The "forgot password" mechanism is currently not working, but I will try to fix that.
Yes, it would be great if you could merge this account into my first one. Thank you so much! :love
A project for lifetime.