Commander Keen Travels - Release

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Re: Commander Keen Travels - Release

Post by IceDuck347 »

Thanks, i will see how can i replace my current settings. Just in case i can't change it, i promise that i will change it on some update.

Thank you for the npc intelligence help, i will need it, specially when coding mortimer mcmire or blooguards.

I'm actually working on "actors". These are a kind of entities that follow an animation sequence to make some kind of "cinematics", for example: i'm making a scene in wich gargs appear from underground attacking vorticon bases, while worticons shoot laser volts at they.

(If you see some ortographic errors here, it was because i was on my cellphone at 01:28 AM) :garg
Signed. IceDuck347 Have a nice day!
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Post by IceDuck347 »

:dopekeen GOOD NEWS

commander keen travels will be released soon, i only need to complete some level details (such as bonus objects, etc...), fix some small bugs, complete the falling roof panel entity (that one that crushes the last vorticon on keen 1), complete the final "cinematic", create the main menu and saving/loading system.

That's all, i'm very excited about this.

The game would be available to download through MEGA, and i will think about publishing .gmk file or the full sprite sheet :dopekeen :dopekeen
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

Nice. Looking forward to the release.
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Post by IceDuck347 »

COMMANDER KEEN TRAVELS IS DONE!!!

go search on "unnoficial keen games" for the download link and update notes :dopekeen :D
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

IceDuck347 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 0:25 go search on "unnoficial keen games" for the download link and update notes :dopekeen :D
I always found it a good rule of thumb to make things as convenient as possible for people to find your stuff (that way they have no excuse when they won't play your games, haha).