[This section left blank]

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
Levellass
S-Triazine

[This section left blank]

Post by Levellass »

So where I am it's Mort day 2016 and it seems only everyone and their grandma has something for Keen day. I for one will be stuck literally for the next few weeks using my limited spare time to get through them all. As such it would be foolishness for me to release anything now, only to be swallowed up by the far superior projects on all sides.

So I'm leaving this topic blank for a week or so, to clear the air. After that this topic will revert to my Keen 60 thing.

In the meantime here's a very short demo video from my Keen Kubed project showing off a tiny fraction of what's been built into the game. I may upload further demos as events warrant.

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7xFP4SvUFQ
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

[This comment left blank]
Last edited by Nisaba on Tue Mar 15, 2016 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
out now (link) : Image
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

I cannot even the amazory. I played some of that other Kubed release and it was sufficiently tripsy. Is this part of that or another spinoff based on that modified engine?

also

v
Last edited by Commander Spleen on Wed Mar 16, 2016 0:53, edited 2 times in total.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

[This comment left blank]
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Commander Spleen wrote:I cannot even the amazory. I played some of that other Kubed release and it was sufficiently tripsy. Is this part of that or another spinoff based on that modified engine?

also

v
The video is the current state of the game. what you played was its current state at that time. As the game develops more things will be added, for example today I added time bonuses and this weekend maybe collectible time items (Including negative time items!) you can use to increase (or decrease) the time you have to complete a level.

There are also currently four endings, including one only if you cheat and one only if you use a special cheat. I plan to showcase a later, more difficult puzzle level sometime, showing how the difficulty increases through EMH.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Because everyone's releases are still a thing, delaying mine. But here's an attempt at a rather simple level, level 26. You simply have to dodge the ghost cubes. Like ghost-mode Keen they can move through walls, but not over rough tiles or through containment blocks. They also stop to 'talk' to each other when they meet. On hard mode there are twice as many of them and the level becomes quite the dodge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2JGNLl ... e=youtu.be

Still haven't been able to work much on this, what with five other projects that need contributions. So it goes.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

who is the gameplaytester from you uploaded demos?
and how does things evolve?
warum liegt hier überhaupt Stroh rum?
out now (link) : Image