Keen1 insane minimalism level competition/collection (final deadline May 10th)

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Re: Keen1 insane minimalism level competition/collection (final deadline May 10th)

Post by KeenRush »

Levellass wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 12:19 It can be done first try with a little blind luck, or following the right wall.
Ain't got luck, obviously. :old And cool, totally forgot that little maze trick. Have to try again when the pack is out.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Re: Keen1 insane minimalism level competition/collection (final deadline May 10th)

Post by proYorp »

I'd like to remind my fellow levelbuilders that the final deadline is in just 3 days. Don't miss out! If anyone still has an unfinished level, now is the time to finish it!

P.S. While I'm here, if you don't mind me saying, KeenRush, I hope you're doing alright. Depression sucks. :sick
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Alright, it's the last day! I'll wait till teatime local time, that's about eight to nine hours away, if someone sends a level during that time it makes the pack. Around teatime I will check my mail for the last time and then finish and upload the pack.

@proYorp: Thanks, but sadly I'm not, I'm sinking towards the deepest end once again...
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Oh crumbs. I'm afraid I butchered this one. I've dropped it in the post, Mr. Rush.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Thanks, received!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Alright, submissions closed. I'll begin the final preparations. Probably out within an hour. :dopekeen

Edit: Get yours here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4064 :garg