tilesheets of ceilick's TUIT needed

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
{DARKDUNE}
Vortininja

Post by {DARKDUNE} »

ok
Netkeen TUIT coming up
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

OK, I found and fixed the problem. Redownload from that link (both have been updated). If you've already made maps, you can just replace the EGA resources. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Technical details of the problem: NKTMT doesn't specify any chunk layout information but what you pass it (tile boundaries and 8x8 locations) to FMod.dll's NextGenGraphics class. The problem was entirely with NextGenGraphics; it didn't maintain the correct number of sprites in the sprite table when the sprite boundaries (from the NextGenGraphicsChunkSettings object) were zero. I also updated its handling of pictures and masked pictures.
{DARKDUNE}
Vortininja

Post by {DARKDUNE} »

thx man.
here is the first tuit map i made (keen 8 map): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6a577o ... tkeen_TUIT
I need some feedback so i know what to do better next map.
BTW how do i edit netkeen audio in abiathar?
when i open song mapping, it sais UNSUPPORTED :confused
Netkeen TUIT coming up
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Music Mappings currently doesn't support NetKeen. You can, however, modify the songs with Abiathar by doing Edit | Audio | Export into a new directly, changing the IMF files, and then doing Edit | Audio | Import. To set which song goes with which level, edit the EPISODE.CKx file with a hex editor. The n'th byte sets the song ID (starting from the first IMF chunk) for the n'th level.
{DARKDUNE}
Vortininja

Post by {DARKDUNE} »

Some screenshots of possible keen 8 maps:

Darker Dunes

Desert arena

Hydronaut

Brimstone Mines

:p
Netkeen TUIT coming up