KeenWiki - new mod list design

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

An absolute sweetcake added my Keen 2 mod to the wiki! Even a nifty little blurb about the mod! That's mighty fine. (Thank you so much! I'll try and help out with the wiki when the summer is over, because, you know, I don't have even a minute of free-time. :p
Hopefully I'll have a Galaxy mod to add to the wiki before this year is done. :evil
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

It really doesn't take much you know, a minute here, a minute there. Upload a level image a day or something and you'll have the whole mod detailed by the end of the month!
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Zilem
Vortininja

Post by Zilem »

Grandy02 wrote:All existing pages should be represented in the new mod lists now. But there are still quite a few level packs missing, as well as a small number of recent mods (e.g. Commander Kylie). I'd greatly appreciate if the community could help with the completion by sighting the red links here:
Vorticons Level Packs (and Skin Mods)
Galaxy Level Packs
And, of course, add any mod/level pack not listed there that comes to your mind.
I did just that for my Keen mod back in August, but it were removed the next day
For the sole reason, that it were "Fan art"? and was not up to a standard which apparently is full-rework; new sprites, new levels, new music.
The Difference Between a Mod and Fan art?, a Fan art is a Concept and a Mod is that Concept put into life.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Commander Kylie should be listed under Skin Mods on the wiki. Perhaps there was some mistake.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Zilem
Vortininja

Post by Zilem »

troublesomekeen wrote:Commander Kylie should be listed under Skin Mods on the wiki. Perhaps there was some mistake.
Agree, however i don't think there were a mistake. the admin seemed pretty oblivious to there already being Skin mods

And i just noticed that Grandy02 were the moderator that jumped into the discussion in favor of Skin mods /<.< thanks Flu... now i feel a tad silly...
The Difference Between a Mod and Fan art?, a Fan art is a Concept and a Mod is that Concept put into life.